Thursday, November 19, 2009

Baketastic!

I have a cupcake catering event this weekend for Fat Quarter Quilting.

We love them. You know, the collective world? We love those ladies at Fat Quarter!

I love them. You would too if you visited.

You should go.

Really. There's 0% chance you'll be disappointed. It just won't happen.

You'll walk in. You'll be amazed. It will make your heart tell your face to smile.

You'll thank me.

Anyways, so I'm baking for these delightful ladies and their rowdy quilters bus tour and I'm thrilled!

Here's the plan: 4 dozen cuppies. Easy peasy!

1 dozen PumpkinCakes: Spiced pumpkin cake filled and frosted with cinnamon cream cheese frosting and sprinkled with cinnamon and sugar

1 dozen RazCakes: Double chocolate fudge cake with red raspberry filling, dipped in chocolate ganache and topped with sweet vanilla butter cream frosting.

1 dozen SaltedNutCakes: Moist peanut butter cake filled with home-made marshmallow cream, topped with creamy peanut butter frosting. Each cupcake is then topped with rich caramel and a sprinkle of chopped salted peanuts.

1 dozen SmoreCakes: Cinnamon graham cracker crust beneath chocolate fudge cake, filled with whipped chocolate ganache and topped with toasted marshmallow frosting.

I WILL take pictures and I promise to post them as soon as I emerge from the chaos that is this weekend.

It's ok. It's a GOOD kind of chaos.

A cupcake filled chaos.

Just the way I like it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment