Monday, January 25, 2010

Cupcakes make Mondays HAPPY!!

You asked for it.

Key Lime Pie.

Or should I say, KEY LIME PIE!!!

I will not be held responsible for the drooling.

Or the cravings.

And I will not come over and help you wipe off your computer screen, should you choose to lick it.

However, if you simply must have some, I will make you a batch of these beauties...once I've made some for myself, of course.

My KitchenAide and I will be hard at work this week.

On Thursday I will post the pics and details.

Because as talented as my KitchenAide is......no fingers for typing.

Alright, quick picture of my latest baking adventure.

Last night I put together a fun cupcake creation that I was pretty excited about.

Because apparently baking cupcakes ONCE a week just doesn't silence my obsession. :)

Thank you to MY sweet cupcake for taking this fantastic picture! You're the best baby!

There she is.

Chocolate Chip cupcake, fudge butter cream filling, vanilla butter cream frosting and to top it all off ....a tiny, baby, home made chocolate chip cookie.

Get right out of town.

It's so stinkin' cute.

I'll be digging in this afternoon and let you know how it tastes.

I'd do it right now, but it's 8 am and I've convinced myself I should restrain some self control.

Don't worry, it probably won't last long and I'll have a happy tummy full of cupcake.

Eat, drink and be merry. Happy Monday everyone!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks great Honey and thanks for the plug!

Jessi is having trouble commenting, any suggestions?

Katie said...

Oh my! I checked all the settings. The comments are available to anyone (even anonymous users) and you don't need to verify with a word picture, so I'm not sure what's wrong.

I'll keep working on it. :)

Post a Comment